Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gasoline queen

So I got gas today for the second time in my life. I'm 36. I just got my licence a couple of years ago and we just bought a car a couple of months ago.

It never even occurred to me that the pump had to be on the same side as the car's gas tank! So of course there was some crazy manoeuvering in a cramped lot with cars going every which way, and the male drivers in those cars rolling their eyes at me. 

Some people seem to instinctively know things like this without being told - and some people don't. D'oh!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I sooo know that feeling! Getting gas - totally stressful for sure. Have done it only a handful of times in my day. Advice - seek out full service joints - so worth it and tip the person who pumps your gas. It will be the best part of their day;)

    ReplyDelete